Call us: (632) 8942-2871 / 8948-0221
- You are here: Home > ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
You are here
FOR DAVAO ASSIGNMENT BUT WILLING TO BE TRAINED IN MANILA
Electrical Technician conduct electrical evaluation, repair, testing, maintain electric motor and control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
- Implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities and components
- Familiar with motor and motor control type, parts and components
- Observed and follow proper methodology
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform tasks.
- Installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Respond and provide technical assistance to electrical equipment problems
- Direct and oversee subcontractor repairs on motor and motor control to ensure quality
- Issue repair reports at the conclusion of critical jobs for proper historical documentation
- Lead and participate in Failure Analysis and Vulnerability studies.
- Execute equipment maintenance strategies (predictive and preventive)
- Prepares service reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Insure compliance with standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and trainings
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Electrical or any related courses
- A minimum of 2-3 yrs electrical engineering experience in operations and maintenance of large industrial or manufacturing plants is required
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal tactfully and efficiently at all levels of the organization;
- Awareness of operational safety requirements in a manufacturing environment and ability to apply and follow procedures and requirements.