Call us: (632) 8942-2871 / 8948-0221
- You are here: Home > Graphic Artist
You are here
JOB PROFILE AND DESCRIPTION:
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Specifications Requirements:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Microsoft Office
- Corel Draw
Web Design & One Pager Design
- Social Media Ads
- Video shoot
- Handling Website
- Update Collaterals Website
Creating layout and design for marketing purposes
- Flyers, posters, and banners for promotional events, company news, company giveaways, t-shirts and etc